Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tom, you are a good man! I see you, I respect you. You will always have a relationship with Clara.

For my husband and all he does to support everyone. I love you. I appreciate you. I respect you. I hear you. I support your every dream. You are strong and stable and kind. I am blessed to have you as my friend. I love you Tom.  You will always have a relationship with your daughter Clara.  I choose to never take her away from you.  I choose to teach Clara to respect and honor you.  You are not her paycheck.  You are not endured to us.
You are free to love your daughter, Clara, and she is free to love you in return.  You will not hear her say to you, "you have to pay me $500.00/mo. hahahaha",  Or  "its about time you pay me what I am entitled to hahahaha". 
NEVER! will you hear our daughter speak to you this way!
You are free to have and develop a relationship with your daughter Clara as you see fit.   I choose not to alienate your daughter, Clara, from you.  There will be no emothional games, no emotional blackmail, no psychological terrorism, no blame shifting.  I chose to not treat you this way or parent our daughter, Clara, this way, you have my word...Peace...BigMamaBlaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from derogatory comments. Try to maintain comments as to inspire polite dialog.