Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Unedited "Greed Gone Wild"...Too much power? Self domination? No one ever reads this sh...t

au·toc·ra·cy

  [aw-tok-ruh-see]  Show IPA
noun, plural -cies.
1.
government in which one person has uncontrolled or unlimited authority over others; the government or power of an absolute monarch.
2.
a nation, state, or community ruled by an autocrat.
3.
unlimited authority, power, or influence of one person in any group.




The artists I post on my blog have not endorsed my beliefs or ideas or writings in any way. I post these particular bits because I like them. They do not know I exist. So please understand and respect their rights to ownership of their art, ideas, as their property and that although I would love to meet these people, I do not know them nor them me, from Adam ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from derogatory comments. Try to maintain comments as to inspire polite dialog.